Here we outline the steps to download a PDF bank statement from your BOQ internet banking portal
To view your statements online simply follow the below instructions:
- Log into your BOQ internet banking portal.
- Select the relevant account from the drop down box at the top of the eStatement List screen.
- The Account Name will appear below the drop down box.
- Click More to view additional account details.
- Select the desired Date Range. You can select either a predefined time period from the drop down box, or specify the exact dates that you wish to use.
- If you select for a specified range, you will need to enter a Start Date and End Date into the corresponding date fields. If you have selected a predefined date range, these fields will be automatically populated and you will not be able to change the defined dates.
- Click Search
- Click the Description of the desired statement you want to download.
- Click Download.
- Once you have a PDF copy of your bank statement, you can submit your bank statement to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your application.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Bank of Queensland, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.